Thursday, March 1, 2007

Intro

Hi all!!

This is my conscious effort to help all those who want to know more about India. Culture, tradition, language, places, history, work are some of the articles that you would find in future. And as time goes by I will be happy to include any other topics on which you would like to know. The intention is to provide you with information. Once topic that I would be concentration the most is about the online work opportunities. This is because I believe that just knowing the places is not good enough you need to visit and experience it. For all these money plays an important role. So I have decided to help you to make money by providing you with reviews and my opinion about online opportunities. I have tried various online money making opportunity. Many did not work as it should and through my experience I guess you can avoid mistakes which I made. I’m not trying to refer anyone to join any particular online opportunity and I’m not making any money by referring. It is purely for the visitors benefit that I’m sharing it. Every alternate article will be about how you can make money online and tips to increase your income. You can also read about articles related to travel and culture. I expect to provide you with information you can rely on and to help you increase your earnings and enjoy life.

All the best!!!!

(Make sure you come back for more articles. Have suggestions or questions? Use the comment to express you opinion)

No comments: